Musfiq us shaleheen
Time out of Mind
Losing ping of my mind,
i can't print my future.
Days glistened frustrating me,
on high hopes could not reach,
Sunshine blinks on innocent face,
I who responsible for his future
I try to rescue myself and tired,
if i am to be a sailor,
Sometimes silence and
darkness makes thunder,
timed out! timed out! timed out!
So i can't print my future.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time out of Mind by Musfiq us shaleheen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah
- come, come to the light, let us all bathe., RIC S. BASTASA
- dignity finally comes in the form of a r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- to live in the kingdom of the clouds, RIC S. BASTASA
- but always remember no one owns it, RIC S. BASTASA
- Diaris Godoooo!, Rex mayor Ubini
- THE OLD MAN HAS FOUND TRUE LOVE AGAIN, RIC S. BASTASA