Little King of Sorrows
This Blue Moon
My heart is already broken! No more damage can you do!
In the symphony of madness, I sang the same to you.
But in this dueling duet of agony, who was teaching who?
This familiar song I thought I wrote, now claimed by someone new.
Who is this muse before me? Where did she learn this tune?
This melody I locked inside, revealed by this blue moon.
In bitterness I heed her cry, lost in this monsoon.
Joyous songs were not for us, we sang along too soon.
© 2013 L.K.Sorrows
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (This Blue Moon by Little King of Sorrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poet Bound Sentenced Ancient Mariner Tides, Terence G. Craddock
- THE FACE OF THE BLOODY MASSACRES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Cat Faces, Ryan Scales
- Far, Brandt Nightingale
- Have You Loved An Angel?, Ronald Chapman
- Tohum Dükkanı, Deniz Atay
- Forgetting My Father, Ryan Scales
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay
- Bir Ok, Bir Şarkı, Deniz Atay