Little King of Sorrows
There's this wall...
I know it's hard to see.
Every inch I conquer,
Brings the world I long to see.
My soul is detained...
I can feel the tension.
My lines are snagged,
It's halting my ascension.
In arrest I stare.
Azure sky surrounding.
I lay a rested prayer.
Is this a wasted venture?
Not hardly be the case.
Retrace my steps as I descend.
This wall without a face.
I shall be back!
Remember the Phoenix.
His rise from the fire.
For God is my witness.
My power and might.
Every prayer is accounted.
Till he calls me to flight.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Wall by Little King of Sorrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh