THEY REST IN ME
Ever soft your lips always
play with my lips.
your eyes filled with love
often flooded my soul.
your breast so playful and
meaty that i want to eat
my kisses on your naked body
and you reach seven heaven
on every kisses.
and when your kisses reach
my rock, it make even harder.
restless, impatience my body
want to reach the deepness
and your breath so warm and
deep that they rest in me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THEY REST IN ME by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- PATIENCE, Stanley Oguh
- Last Words of A Dying Poet, Monica Lanier
- Wabi Sabi, wabi sabi
- Papier Mache, How Lovely Was the World, mary douglas
- Cassandra In Your Face, Terence G. Craddock
- Infamous Art Hotel Inhospitality, Terence G. Craddock
- Summer Music, Fireworks Melting the Ice .., mary douglas
- For Trilby My Ruby-Eyed Stick Horse, Wan.., mary douglas
- hollywood son, lee fones
- The Olive Bough, Elia Michael