There Are No Words..;
There are cigarettes butts where put out
And.. 'Black Train' doesn't hold, but..
The sins of the flesh!
There are no gates toward
East but only..
Wind gates and ghosts of the elderly
And.. freedoms where tied with filthy fear
And.. shackles bread..!
I said: There are no words..;
So why you toss in my way..
The silent faces..
Silent as the depth of the sea..? !
Why you woke up at the moment
When I emptied the air from your lungs? !
There are no words..;
There are rickety bodies..
And clouds of smoke,
And..land wait for the return of absentee,,
In order to die!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (There Are No Words..; by Fatima Nusairat )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- Reign of Fire, Bhaskar Rabha
- I've got a mind full of you, Bull Hawking
- Culp's Hill, John F. McCullagh
- A Rockstar Came Travelling, Richard Whiting
- Re: Your Poetic License Renewal Applicat.., John F. McCullagh
- Direct Departure, Tayyab Ijaz
- Merry Merry Christmas, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Milk toast, Cee Bea
- We are all, Swrji Basumatary
- Kada Poem I, Nicholas Crowson