Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
The Wonder Of A Strange Woman In Your Bathtub
Have you ever come home to a strange naked women in your bathtub?
I don't know whether to scream get out, or ask if I can get in.
The disarming strangeness of dualities of positions stricken.
Sometimes it is easier to try to not understand.
So ignorance is not an excuse but a fact.
In this scenario, why, how, when would be all be very interesting stories.
But the one of you ignoring basic logic would be the most fun and dangerous.
I wonder where you end up, sipping champagne out of tall glass laying next to a very beautiful woman, or laying in the bathtub with your head smashed?
Poet Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.