Ace Of Black Hearts
The Wonder Of A Strange Woman In Your Bathtub
Have you ever come home to a strange naked women in your bathtub?
I don't know whether to scream get out, or ask if I can get in.
The disarming strangeness of dualities of positions stricken.
Sometimes it is easier to try to not understand.
So ignorance is not an excuse but a fact.
In this scenario, why, how, when would be all be very interesting stories.
But the one of you ignoring basic logic would be the most fun and dangerous.
I wonder where you end up, sipping champagne out of tall glass laying next to a very beautiful woman, or laying in the bathtub with your head smashed?
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Wonder Of A Strange Woman In Your Bathtub by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh