Ace Of Black Hearts
The Wonder Of A Strange Woman In Your Bathtub
Have you ever come home to a strange naked women in your bathtub?
I don't know whether to scream get out, or ask if I can get in.
The disarming strangeness of dualities of positions stricken.
Sometimes it is easier to try to not understand.
So ignorance is not an excuse but a fact.
In this scenario, why, how, when would be all be very interesting stories.
But the one of you ignoring basic logic would be the most fun and dangerous.
I wonder where you end up, sipping champagne out of tall glass laying next to a very beautiful woman, or laying in the bathtub with your head smashed?
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Wonder Of A Strange Woman In Your Bathtub by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- Reasonable truth, Kiran Prasad
- Lost Soul In The Hidden Wild, Electric Lady
- 雨Rain, qin xing
- Kamikaze Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- 难道你真是一片云（ Don't you is really a cloud? ）, qin xing
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)