The Will Makes The Way
He left a will to share his nineteen horses:
A half to his son; a quarter to daughter;
One fifth to his maid. Indivisible;
A wise man was sought, who came on his horse.
He placed his horses with nineteen horses.
Making it to twenty, he did as the will bid.
Ten to son, five to daughter and four to maid.
He took his. If will is there, way will form.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Will Makes The Way by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser