Tapas Baidya Poems
- A Life Light! You flash through the darkness The black ...
- My God I can’t write a single word about my daughter But I ...
- Love 1. I Love So I can worship all hurting
- Address Dwelling by river-side I can't realize when the ...
- Tears Bathing scene of the nature Is being held by the idle ...
- Destiny Of A Terrorist Nobody knows When one will be ...
- The Train I work hard from sun to moon In spite of that my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You flash through the darkness
The black shadows rush at me
I fight and spark
To make me free
You protect very often
The laughing buds in the bush
Your silence makes me soft
All the stars smiling like frush
I want light to find
My ways and means
In the innocent darkness
I am induced in dreams