Is It Poetry
The Unwritten Law
Reason not right or wrong but what is.
Moon light at night, dark it is.
Need is the will struggle on.
Foot prints in sand lead us there.
There are the few whom while you sleep,
come to see.
Dreams that you dream that can tell,
who you are.
Some who know this stay awake.
The rest do not fear when they sleep.
Right or wrong does a child from each parent reflect.
Good core values not conflict.
Conflict and doubt hand in hand.
Reason not wrong but what's right you don't fear.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Unwritten Law by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Choosing The Ring, Edward Kofi Louis
- My Wild God Blooms, Guillermo Veloso
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam
- Her Spirit Sings for Him, Maia Padua
- I Am Cast To The Sky, Richard Provencher
- Sweet Victory, Edward Kofi Louis