Is It Poetry
You ask me what am I thinking when I look inside you
and you see me looking through you, as if I thought.
And how in the beginning, it was a point of issue in
that you thought, you had received not my undivided
attention and as I tried to, and I did and you understand.
So briefly, in explanation as no enigma can, with you do I.
Know too that no two enigmas are alike and as such
they are going to understand this and it helps you to
grow together, while spiraling apart to meet the end.
For the contrivance of complication is simple deceit, and
deceit, contrived is a simple matter for my generals and we
were not at war, as were so many, who thought they knew.
That two enigmas laid end to end, should never taste defeat.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (...............My Enigma by Is It Poetry )
- Am I Back?, Michael McParland
- Take the poison, gajanan mishra
- If ever I know, hasmukh amathalal
- Locked, The Princess is
- Simple enough, hasmukh amathalal
- What is the End of Sufferingf? When? ?, Mr. Nobody
- Coin, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Peripeteia Personified, michael walkerjohn
- After long, tedious work..., Lev Brekhman
- Satisfection, Tadasha Tripathy
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)