Is It Poetry
................'Black Robed The Bench And Power'
Huddled poor the masses, did you say, not I.
Whirlpools hide the dragon and it's eye.
Needles would I thread upon one point.
Before the Gavel falls, I'd hear your allocution.
While one was never made, ambition grew.
Each priest before his god, one never stood.
Here a rose and there it's bud, yet beauty paused.
Lillie's look caused her to Donn a rustic mask.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (................'Black Robed The Bench And Power' by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I'd rather be, Monica Lanier
- An Art By Heart, Rasel Khan
- Fighting on..., David Lessard
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier
- G I N A, hasmukh amathalal
- Esteemed, Monica Lanier
- बैसागुनि आगान, Bahadur Basumatary
- sTiLL the MOON mOVEs On PaSt MidNiGht ca.., sEaN nOrTh
- Released, Mehradad Nosrati