Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Two Halves In One
The Two Halves In One.
Just for your sake I was born,
And had you not been,
How could I make love,
How could I feed Time to myself!
Your cyclic incarnations,
As the daily sun,
With budded hopes and warmth,
Petrol my vehicle.
I courted you to equal my illusions,
Knowing nothing of your identity,
And your home to me comes up,
A play house of appetite and rest.
Who cares the truth, -the idealized abstract ?
When beauty harvests chemistry's ecstasy,
And in deepening faith the mutual wantons fade,
Ah! love, -just for me You were made.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Two Halves In One by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(June 7, 1943)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Those one thousand miles, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- New Amusement Park! EARTHUPERFUN, Mr. Nobody
- Queen Patrenialla - Part 2, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- Queen Patrenialla The Story Poem, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- ET part 3, lee fones
- From Green To Gold, Rodrigo Diaz
- Aboude, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Friends 'Forever', Michelle Dragonfly
- You, Michelle Dragonfly
- My Bullshitometer Works Like This..., Mr. Nobody