Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Two Lambs And The Lake.
In a midnight in the forest,
With my adolescent sun,
I awake, behold me around,
The melancholy faced orgasm,
And satiety-starved moan.
I saw my libido mounting,
Through cozy bed and mounds,
And a damsel from mid-land crept,
With two lambs and a lake.
The forest grew dense with an intake.
The dumb unlocked the cyclone,
As the lambs appealed to the eye,
And the lake stirred trance for a bath,
Up to the lees of ecstasy’s mine,
And the lambs and the lake turned wine.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Two Lambs And The Lake. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Colors Of The Rainbow, Anthony Daniels
- Hiccup, binod bastola
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- poetic shenanigans, lee fones
- Homecoming, prasenjit banerjee