The Sun Comes Up Early in the Morning.
Time, what is time in this vast Universe?
Here we spend our moments, make it happiness or a curse.
Everything is up to our attitude,
We have the choice to be kind to everyone or to be rude.
Just remember, what you give out returns ten times to you,
It is better to be easy going, kind to all and be true.
Never be proud, nasty, blamer or use people as a servant,
Eventually they will rebel & destroy you, they are not ignorant.
The rich & poor are tied together, have servants who cook their food,
Or clean their home, taking care according to their mood.
If the rich is nasty, deals with them as with a dog,
Beware, they are people too, you'll be treated as a hog.
Your food will be a mystery, don't know what will be in it,
Revenge is what you get, there will be no limit.
So, be careful you rich if you want to be served,
Be good to your people, the poor, they are your part, not just any herd.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sun Comes Up Early in the Morning. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra