The Strawberry Moon
The strawberry moon glowed over the deep, dark ocean,
Sailing during the night with elegant devotion.
The bright moon was full and in the sky was beckoning
While the small, shining waves below were genuflecting.
The night sky remained so still as it met the big sea
And this magical moon, as I walked, stayed right by me!
Gayle Sweeney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Strawberry Moon by Gayle Sweeney )
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch