Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Spiritual Table Of Love.
Love is sea-sprang call,
Love is divinely magnetic ball,
And in love Faith is all.
Love roots reverence from abstract vast,
The purest beauty buds on Love’s trust,
The wick of life dims if love does not last.
Love emits fragrance from inner paradise,
Love covers the unequal with soothing prize,
And when love is own, -the divine Sun rises.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.