Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Spiritual Table Of Love.
Love is sea-sprang call,
Love is divinely magnetic ball,
And in love Faith is all.
Love roots reverence from abstract vast,
The purest beauty buds on Love’s trust,
The wick of life dims if love does not last.
Love emits fragrance from inner paradise,
Love covers the unequal with soothing prize,
And when love is own, -the divine Sun rises.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Spiritual Table Of Love. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown