Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Spiritual Nonsense.
Bottom arrests wonder to Hamlet,
As Alice travels Wonderland’s gate,
And Falstaff rises from death –bed.
Humpty Dumpty rides on Donquixote’s back,
Prospero wills Arden by Ariel’s hack,
Swift’s tales as Gulliver reveals.
Invites Edward Lear to live in nonsense fable.
Aaron’s cut off rod from Almond tree,
Blossoms flowers as reason-free,
And Jesus’ touch washes death by bliss,
Or turning a lover to vampire by Masuda’s kiss.
The ghosts or saints in us are the twin-flowers,
In the dark and lighted hemispheres, -the two towers,
Birth enjoins in death and death in birth,
Evolves continuously earth after earth,
And Faith is nonsense that adds grandeur
To incompleteness, as phantasmagoria is our case.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Spiritual Nonsense. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard