The Season of Christmas
THE SEASON OF CHRISTMAS
Bright is the season of Christmas
As the snow settles white on the ground.
Frost sparkles rooftops and windows
Icicles dance all around.
Happy, the season of Christmas
As the sounds of good cheer fill the air.
Choirs sing the glad Christmas carols.
Laughter is heard everywhere.
There’s a fire waiting to warm us
As we dash in from the cold.
Trees wanting for tinsel,
Gifts needing bows.
Loving, the season of Christmas
As the folks find a way to be home
Joining the great celebration;
Jesus, the Christ child, is born
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Season of Christmas by Burne White )
- Kamikaze Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- 难道你真是一片云（ Don't you is really a cloud? ）, qin xing
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
- Falling Through, Claudia Scott
- City Of Angels, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Everything is Measured, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns