The Season of Christmas
THE SEASON OF CHRISTMAS
Bright is the season of Christmas
As the snow settles white on the ground.
Frost sparkles rooftops and windows
Icicles dance all around.
Happy, the season of Christmas
As the sounds of good cheer fill the air.
Choirs sing the glad Christmas carols.
Laughter is heard everywhere.
There’s a fire waiting to warm us
As we dash in from the cold.
Trees wanting for tinsel,
Gifts needing bows.
Loving, the season of Christmas
As the folks find a way to be home
Joining the great celebration;
Jesus, the Christ child, is born
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Season of Christmas by Burne White )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- the fingers and the eyes, RIC S. BASTASA
- Pure innocence, hasmukh amathalal
- Julia #1, Of Muses And Other Ghosts
- The Last Vow, Tony Adah
- THE PRETTY EID (THE PRETTY DAY) يوم العيد, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The roadmap of reason..., Marshall Gass
- Caricature, Marshall Gass
- 33, Marshall Gass
- The Jigsaw......, Marshall Gass
- Capitals!, Marshall Gass