Bechara El Khoury
The prettiness which it is going to thin its mode.
He cries and laughs irregularly once he is happy once he is sad.
As an adorer lover practices love for the first time then cuts out.
Out of the glimmering of the stars there is whispering on his poems.
From the glance of runaway deer, he creates his rhythms sometimes.
His heart has practiced all types of pleasure when he was youthful.
As if the bud touches the wind and soon it is flowerful
What about the brownish daisy, does she divert her passion against us?
Her beauty softens our sights as twice as it does.
If you knew how many griefs, have I suffered?
You may be the softened one who gives consoles and forgiveness.
The early morn you reveal the smiling of hope upon your visage.
My wrath calms down and my unruly heart turns obedient.
I am unconcerned if the love tongue whispers on my ears.
Whether the time smiles to me or frowns on its manner.
The garden is a dim place if it is clear out of chanting birds.
Heart is alike it becomes unlively if it is clear out of love.
Bechara El Khoury's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The prettiness which it is going to thin its mode. by Bechara El Khoury )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -64, Ronjoy Brahma
- Altar Of Angry Rebellion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak