Bechara El Khoury
The prettiness which it is going to thin its mode.
He cries and laughs irregularly once he is happy once he is sad.
As an adorer lover practices love for the first time then cuts out.
Out of the glimmering of the stars there is whispering on his poems.
From the glance of runaway deer, he creates his rhythms sometimes.
His heart has practiced all types of pleasure when he was youthful.
As if the bud touches the wind and soon it is flowerful
What about the brownish daisy, does she divert her passion against us?
Her beauty softens our sights as twice as it does.
If you knew how many griefs, have I suffered?
You may be the softened one who gives consoles and forgiveness.
The early morn you reveal the smiling of hope upon your visage.
My wrath calms down and my unruly heart turns obedient.
I am unconcerned if the love tongue whispers on my ears.
Whether the time smiles to me or frowns on its manner.
The garden is a dim place if it is clear out of chanting birds.
Heart is alike it becomes unlively if it is clear out of love.
Bechara El Khoury's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The prettiness which it is going to thin its mode. by Bechara El Khoury )
- I Saw You Today, Raven McCall
- 'First Step', michael walkerjohn
- conkers, lee fones
- Big Bang Memory, Kim Barney
- Sum of Life, michael walkerjohn
- Two Snipers, michael walkerjohn
- It was a routine traffic stop, Cyndi K. Gacosta
- Angel Wing, Anthony Di'anno
- Rant of a Sorcerer, Russell Nero
- Inspiration to Live, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)