Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Planted Atomic Desires.
The spring –well of unremembered joy,
Rises on surface to display,
The eternal abstract from this time-being clay.
Antic, humor, wit, and feeling,
Chuckle the molds of thought-packed faces,
Somewhere! Oh nowhere tides the graces.
Multitudinous images sail from notes of colossal lyre,
Germinate they from watery-vase,
And after being fueled by nature, drop the fire.
Who knows! but say they, Maya causes so,
From the black-body of black-holes,
Planted atomic desires come and go!
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.