His giant eyes swallowed the night
He peered out his hollow tree
Then hopped out on a limb
His feathers shone forbodingly
His talons were long and cruelly curved
He dived and swooped after his prey
Then, with his sharp pointed beak
He swallowed the little mouse grey!
Then he settled back, very near sleep
He looked, then what did he do?
He stared back at me, then he
Said 'who who who who who who who?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Owl by Erica Pait )
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal
- मुकुट, dhirajkumar taksande