Dr.V.K. Kanniappan (17.10.1944 / Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India)
The Knowledgeable Persons Shall Hate Five Types Of Women!
The knowledgeable persons shall hate the
following five types of women, like enemy
and will not have the company
of the girl who has not attained puberty!
of the woman who had attained menopause!
of the ascetic woman who practices asceticism!
of the woman who is not leaving the desire
of beautifying her exuberantly and being a whore
without chastity; and of others wives!
Poet Other Poems
- A beautiful portrait! -Haiku
- A Brahman Wins By Tactics
- A Day When The Food Eaten All Alone
- A dumb person having a dream!
- A Favor Done To Men Of Knowledge and Vir...
- A Feeling Of Euphoria In The Fertile Fie...
- A Good Modern Poem
- A Guava fruit a day
- A house with a deferring wife becomes a ...
- A learned person shall not eat the food ...
- A Lover Is Perplexed At Seeing His Fianc...
- A married wife who is disobedient to the...
- A Person Who Does Not Skip Moral Values!
- A Person Who Is Superior To The Holy Pe...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'The knowledgeable persons shall hate five types of women! ' is a translation of a poem from Tamil literature 'siRu panjsa moolam'
பூவாதாள், பூப்புப் புறக்கொடுத்தாள், இலிங்கி,
ஓவாதாள் கோலம் ஒரு பொழுதும் காவாதாள்,
யார் யார் பிறர் மனையாள் உள்ளிட்டு, -இவ் ஐவரையும்
சாரார், பகை போல் சலித்து.41 சிறுபஞ்சமூலம்