The Inner Child
It is the inner child that we cannot suppress
This inner child that makes us write our best.
This inner child that grows from day to day
And that! You cannot take away!
Like the child that we are, we seek and explore
And we won’t hold back anything
As we find more and more.
We’ll write about everything from A to Z
We’ll even write about the simplest memory.
This child hides” in the deepest corner of our soul”
Waiting for life to let it unfold.
Let that child out – to face the morning sun-
And take off their shoes – so thru the grass they’ll run.
Let them feel the rains from the skies
And watch the EAGLES fly above so high.
There are so many things that the INNER CHILD can do
And that first step – all depends on you.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Inner Child by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry
- Amazing Grace, Mohammad Siddiqui
- After The Interview..., Morgan Michaels
- Where the Rapture?, Estelle Pigot
- I love you, Hafeni Nghidinua
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...