Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Gay Gray Of Life.
The spring –well of unremembered joy,
Rises on surface to display,
The eternal abstract from this time-being clay.
Antic, humor, wit, and feeling,
Chuckle the molds of thought-packed faces,
Somewhere! Oh nowhere tides the graces.
Multitudinous images sail from notes of colossal lyre,
Germinate they from watery-vase,
And after being fueled by nature, drop the fire.
Come and go, enemy and foe, through the waves of mind,
Memory collects, from the begging wallet,
Pleasurable pathos, and cloudy winds.
Oh! No purpose was planted, no mission had a gain,
The journey ends through drought and rains.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Gay Gray Of Life. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- SOME THOUGHTS ABOUT THE SUN, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- I am always with you, gajanan mishra
- SOFT POCKET HERCULES, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- You cannot go, gajanan mishra
- Rebecca, Claudia Scott
- DREAM TIME, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- ABOUT NOTHING, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Humpty Dumpty, michael hagwood
- ELEGY FOR THE LIVING, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- guardian angel, Miss. Tanease Berry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)