The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse 2 War
I am War! !
The whore of your governments.
I ride my black steed among you
At their invitation.
I rain down upon you
from the skies.
I visit you from beneath the waves.
I set a blazing trail across your lands.
I slaughter your children
I rape your women
I maim and kill your soldiers.
Your fat, pink, politicians
In their ill-fitting suits
Hide safely behind rhetoric.
While I destroy
Your homes and your cities.
God is not on your side!
God plays no part!
I was born of humankind.
You have a way to defeat me
Your weapons are:
Love, tolerance, Understanding
But your arsenal is much depleted.
And you refuse to restock.
I surround you
The final battle! !
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Owain Glyn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse 2 War by Owain Glyn )
- Pastor Homer Toots His Horn, Donal Mahoney
- Seconds In Prison, Naveed Akram
- The Light Brigade Charge, John F. McCullagh
- Farewell Forever, Sacha Hayes O'Grady
- Orphans, Nassy Fesharaki
- An Atheist on Sunday, Donal Mahoney
- Remember me, micheal john
- For God and Country, John F. McCullagh
- Smoking is Injurious to Health, Aftab Alam
- While crying, let me smile, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)