Ken e Hall (Last Century / England-Now Australian Citizen)
***The Floral Petal Dress***
The cold morning wind clinically
Undresses the flower’s petal dress,
Still standing tall the birth of seeds begins
Their random atmospheric journey,
Pollination primed by the winged midwife,
Rising higher o’er hills and vale for a new life
Twisting and waving to friends flying by.
The sun shows his early warm face as
He’s calming the wind to a gentle lull,
A sign for all the seeds to spiral down
To their resting place where nature has sewn,
Some land right onto a sheep’s ear
A quick shake and their off no fear,
Then more fall on a cow’s tail
With a moo and a flick no problems avail,
They all land safely and will sleep until spring,
Then will wake and grow when the birdies do sing.
Poet Other Poems
- ! ! ! ! ! IF ONLY MANKIND NEW 2..! ! ! !...
- * Lovers In The Back Seats At The Movies...
- *** Dancing in Flowers ***
- *** Haiku... GLOBAL WARmNING ***
- ***HAIKU GRAND MASTER***
- ***Haiku...Lovers Reflections***
- ***S/Haiku... LOVE***
- ***S/Haiku...Best Way to Relax***
- ***S/Haiku-Christmas Blessing***
- ***The Floral Petal Dress***
- ***The Owl***
- ***WHO AM I***
- ***Wonder of Woman***
- ***Your Lips Devour Me***
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.