That flavor, the delicacy of love well cooked!
That favour; the happiness of a heart well soothed!
Magical savior; you made me feel booked!
In you I felt the lover; so irresistible-I looked!
I felt I found my heart-cover; a frail rose that stood!
I hope for the day when your love won’t be limited!
When we will form our private company-limited!
When the relationship will be fixed and cemented!
When I will bow and you’ll be the blessed!
I feel blessed. I believe. I love you! ! !
Elwin Mwangi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The flavor by Elwin Mwangi )
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah
- Life is on Rent, Aftab Alam