Little King of Sorrows
My troubled soul has reached the edge...I'm shaking at the knees...the power my heart has over my mind is terrifying. Ambushes of unstable thoughts surround me. I lock myself inside my notebook.
Primal instincts could sway me harm.
My intuition is suspect at best.
A distant whisper calling. The little things. They keep me breath.
Frozen. Paralysed by the unknown.
Hindered by my collection of failed endevors... the next could do me in.
What is right?
I've prayed at every crossroad reached...
to find this edge again.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Edge by Little King of Sorrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran
- two women, Nassy Fesharaki
- I have seen everywhere, gajanan mishra