The Broken Frame
Windows where opened;
I saw a round pan,
From a distance it
Looked like it.
Up-close, it was a shadow
Of a frame moved by the wind,
From the opened windows.
On the floor, smashed!
Glasses all over the place.
Wait, what is that? A photo
From the frame has fell,
Oh no, I have fell, me: the photo
Have fallen with tears like
Glasses in mi eyes.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Broken Frame by Musa Ndhlovu )
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...