Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Bath Of Brain In Meditation.
The cells of brain by quantum nature are active,
With conflict they turn reflective,
But it gets thwarted to channel the idea in order,
It needs rest and peace on tranquil boarder.
Sleep resumes the normalcy of brain,
Like the rest and fuel of a long travelled train,
In a child brain unlocks from feeding and sleep,
It begins to manifest through neurons’ clips.
The quantum physics marks brain in four waves,
Beta, Alpha, Theta, and delta are the caves,
Actions accelerate the frequency length,
But the amplitude of the wave loses its strength.
The remedy to refresh and have better prize,
Meditation and Yoga restore harmony and peace.
Concentration by dipping into unconscious Being,
Nourish the brain with psycho-transparent healing,
Ah! Meditation offers a calm body and calm a mind,
And in that brain gets electrified with the Divine behind.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Bath Of Brain In Meditation. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Matilda Who told Lies, and was Burned to.., Hilaire Belloc
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Summer Nights, Deborah Ager
- The Old House, Paul Gerard Reed
- The role of Kama, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I Dream of Her, Olufayo Ezekiel
- I realized why we get hurt, Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- That fatal day to all, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Note 10, Michael P. McParland
- Secularism in true sense, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Mark o Connor's ballad of a man from sno.., Juwon Daniel
- you need to know: (, Manauwer Raza