jonathan Juarez Poems
- Bother I used to question Now I am resigned Minding my own...
- Donuts For Breakfast Broken flame this hairy wind Nowhere ...
- Boundaries In a dream It takes place In a time life A ...
- Georgia Guidestones 2 all with the withering lapse of ...
- Bored Dumb I remember that the world kept the sky And for us...
- Paragraph Winding paternal spout mutters strain drizzled ...
- Fey It seems the life to lead is rare And all that came is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I used to question
Now I am resigned
Minding my own business
I used to have a hard time letting go
Of the inequalities the injustices
I have given up
But today I read a voice
That spoke clear truth
Of what I used to see
Is this ok
Is that ok
The voice was pure
By people like me
And the others
Who don't know
They are no brilliant hope
I almost believe in war now
I have changed
It hurts to care