The Awesome Twosome
They scream to the top of their voice,
They pull and push each other,
And sometimes even hit without making any noise!
They try to copy each other,
Always wanna win and never lose,
And cry to gain sympathy,
When one doesn't get their dues!
At times they are so loving,
Hug n kiss each other intact,
Fondly play with their own toys,
Without rendering any cruel act!
Noise and noise is the only thing,
When they are around,
Screams and cries are common,
Silence is hardly found!
But they bring in so much of happiness,
And makes my life vibrant n bliss abound,
They are none other than my 2 Naughty brats,
Whose presence only makes joy surround!
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Awesome Twosome by Kavya ... )
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI