Ace Of Black Hearts
That Body Isn't Mine
In suit, dress, and tie.
Tell me does it fit your alibi?
Hidden among strangers.
Super human in nature.
An arrogance or set confidence.
Which is it?
Can you be sure?
Saying you know this as fact.
Even as you see it the body is still intacted.
Maybe it was a magic pen that created that fire breathing dragon.
How can you kill what you don't understand?
This is sometimes the weakness or strength of man.
Depending the presented perspective.
Determining fates without hesitation.
This time you are wrong, you made a huge mistake.
Because they had nothing to do with current events as they preside.
The people know who you are no matter what you write.
Let mercy guide us tonight.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Body Isn't Mine by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Eternal Life, Michael McParland
- The Comrade's Song, Nikola Vaptsarov
- A Dream, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Spain, Nikola Vaptsarov
- ONE MORE ANNIVERSARY, Satish Verma
- A Love Song, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Enough Hate, Michael McParland
- Endless Deep Beauty, Michael McParland
- Electricity, Michael McParland
- In The Summer After "Issue Year&quo.., Roberta Hill Whiteman