Your Friendship is more than you could ever know,
more than I could ever show.
Expression’s of gratitude of knowing you,
could only be to a friend that’s true.
For within you I seen beauty of the endearments of Gold,
yes, through the years of tested times, our friendship you behold.
Misunderstanding’s and limitation’s come may be,
is what you overlooked in me.
Determination in serving God,
and faithfulness is on top of your list
Ones that’s continues to over power the sadness of mist.
Thank You for not only teaching me,
but showing me the power of endearment that comes from Gold,
for just a little longer the painful old ways will no longer behold.
Yes Friendship can last through the strength and weaknesses of the past.
Whether to talk or cry, or live or die.
Oh, may that friendship continue to be found in both you and I.
(Poem to a Friend)
Esther Ayala's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank You by Esther Ayala )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tax Breaks Fleece Minimum Wage Workers, Terence G. Craddock
- Ballistic Word Images, Terence G. Craddock
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI