My long -as this chilly Nelliyampathi-October night,
Tranquil, knot free, steamy; the sky moon-star ornamented!
Where my Pal, Your fragrant naughty innocence hide?
Is that in my inner In or my subtle unknowing know?
Or in the woods deep dense painted ultramarine and sapphire?
The Vrindavan the epic play-lawn of Yours my ever green Dream!
-Or in the fathomless misery of mine, the dark Kalindi, the venom-filled?
In the un-greedy purity of Your chum Satheerthya Sudama the Pet!
Or are You busy in the futile Krishna-Dooth, or to veil Krishna with Your
Chidambara-the Mercy Ultimate- knitted know-how unwovoven?
Or You are the Clever Charioteer of Your devotee and admirer Arjuna?
Or on the weary face of the poor unaccountable Indian voter fool?
Or in his empty inglorious pocket looted by the Leech shameless?
O My Dear, where You are! -In the dreamy magma of the forest?
-In the lovely blossoming Lotus? Or in the new wedded minds’ thirst?
Here I am the Poet! -Not to see to hear to touch to taste to smell!
Just to zip the moment- feel; to hush the wavy Tune; and all!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (TCM by dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath )
- Yes and no two words, gajanan mishra
- sister forever, yolandey breedt
- Diya (Reposted), DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Life is better shared, belinda mrwebi
- What Is It?, Leloudia Migdali
- Wald, Paola Degli Esposti
- Sex Ed, Betsy Sholl
- Creamer Quest, Antonio Liao
- O For a Thousand Tongues, Betsy Sholl
- What I Can Say: To My Sisters, Betsy Sholl
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)