Biography of dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
Indian, Keralite.70, Male
bsc, mbbs, fica.
Senior practising Geriatrician.
Noted poet in Malayalam.
Read allover the world.
Proficient in Malayalam, English, Sanskrit, Hindi.
Topmost poet poetry.com(all time)
Winner 'DISTINGUISHED POET PIN AWARD, POETRY.COM'
Very popular Indian Poet on International Arena.
" The Why? " English poems complete published on Amazon.(750 pages; 506 poems) -December,2015.Available worldwide including India.
dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath's Works:
7 English titles.Published by create space, Amazon(2013) : The latest 'NASCENT POETRY'-(Amazon, July,2014-Very good feedback.) " Next Moment Poetry" , " THE WHY? " (AMAZON)
Available globally.Print& eBook.Printed in U.S.A.Released in Australia.Read Globally.Available from Amazon books,
eBay, land mark, Atlantic, Fishpond, Home shop 18, Lulu, apple, barns & noble, and also from all major global book marketing people including India and South Africa.3-5-2014
11 titles in Malayalam(A classical language of India) ,
my mother tongue.
- Bharatheeyakavitha-64-Remaa -new-
- Bharatheeyakavitha-63-The Fragrance -new-
- Bharatheeyakavitha-62-My Imagination -new-
- Bharatheeyakavitha-61- The Divine -new-
- Bharatheeyakavitha-60-Vykuntam -new-
- Bharatheeyakavitha-59- Bhaaratheeyachint... -new-
- Bharatheeyakavitha-58 -new-
- Bharatheeyakavitha-56- Saandraanandam -new-
- Bharatheeyakavitha-54-The Dissection -new-
- Bharatheeyakavitha-52-The Hibernation
- Bharatheeyakavitha-51 Saadhakam
- Kili Chilakkunnu
dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath Poems
Daivadasakam 100 Years.
Ten Pearls on God (NARAYANAGURU: - ‘DAIVADASAKAM’) Translation: Dr.K.G.Balakrishnan 1.
Tuesday,30 December 2014 Bharatheeyakavitha-8-The Oxygen- 31-12-2014- dr.k.g.balakrishnan Amazon Author Bharatheeyakavitha-8- 31-12-2014 dr.k.g.balakrishnan Amazon Author
THE VIBRATIONS- - DR.K.G.BALAKRISHNAN The minutest, the micro-string Of my inmost, I transcend, Pulsing in infinite rate,
22. THE CHUM My long -as this chilly Nelliyampathi-October night, Tranquil, knot free, steamy; the sky moon-star ornamented!
Rishi Knew That
Rishi knew that! -drkgb ====================== Energy-the spectacular present; He knew- the truth incessant;
The Tretagni My breath, the warmness, Memorizing the Past endless; Kiting hopes to the pinnacle;
19. THE BUT The Past the sung but unclear The knot so hard unbreakable
THE LOST SMILE - - DR.K.G.BALAKRISHNAN I had been to my village to day, after years. I wonder where is the soothing breeze murmuring?
2. THE ULTIMATE-DR.KGB The sky readying For a summer rain,
5. THE CLOCK- - DR.KGB The wave, Clearing the curling memory,
TEN PEARLS ON GOD (NARAYANAGURU: - ‘DAIVADASAKAM’) Translation: Dr.K.G.Balakrishnan
Always The Full
Always the Full-drkgb ================ 'Om purnamadah purnamidam purnaat purnamudachyate, purnasya purnamadaya purnamevaavashishyate'
The silence between This an’ that; The spell an’ un-spell; The eternal what!
The Tranquil-drkgb ============== To thy light-cool breeze; Shall I unseal my dreams?
Dissolution of my mind-drkgb
The pinpoint realization;
Nebulizing to the sensation;
The ever-haunting formation;
-The nascent magic hallucination.
The dawning; annexing; ageing;
The eternal play playing;