Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
1.Ramayana Epic poem.
Ramayana the epic poem of India
The story of a noble kingdom
The story of noble couple
The story of truth, sacrifice read more »
2.Epic Grand Doer
Epic Grand Doer
Epic Grand Doer
the novel listed is not the one from me the novel is beyond my prose beyond my creative poems past all the short funny storyies that eye write is the novel
it might never bare fruition perhaps in my old old age the novel would have grandeur on a scale of past mistakes the vast sweeping epic the long tome the novel would be born read more »
This poem is epic
so I named it so
it's more epic than wind and snow
which are in there own respects quite epic read more »
This one is for the Ladies, They're Looking so Amazing.
Let's Get crazy, ain't Nothing gonna save me.
Make this an epic night
Make this an epic Night.. read more »
You have an epic smile,
shining brightly to challenge the sun. read more »
6.ULLALIM, THE EPIC OF LOVE OF THE MADUCAYAN
ULLALIM, THE EPIC OF LOVE OF THE MADUCAYAN
By Melvin Banggollay Jr.
An ullalim epic is a traditional music and poetry form of the Philippines. These are long chanted stories passed down for hundreds of years that tell the exploits of heroes. They are classics of the Malayo-Polynesian language family. The most skilled poets would memorize epic cycles that took two to four days to recite during all-night dramatic performances. Two examples of precolonial (before the Spanish came) epics that survive today are Biag ni Lam-ang (Legend of Lamang) in Ilocano (a northern Luzon dialect) and Ibalon in Bicol (a southern Luzon dialect) . The term ullalim is sometimes used today to refer to that style of song, but the real ullalim is the epic poem of the Kalinga people. An article I read says that the singer would dress up in brilliant, flashy clothes like the hero described in the story. read more »
Swimming, attacking, winning
Death in the sea by his horn read more »
8.O Singer of the epic war history
O Singer of the epic war history,
O Singer of life and liberation hoary,
Of brazen battlefields, long desolate,
O Singer of Gita’s ageless glory. read more »
9.The Iliad Odyssey: The Summary Of A Man
Odysseus indeed in spoils of war
with cunning brave heart, cleverly won,
many a fair desirable noble women
while his wife loyally waited, on Ithaca, read more »
10.The Future, Unknown
Within the dread of the moment
I must dought that Shakespeare
Sat up all night, Writing his plays
Knowing they'd be timeless read more »
11.My Mom’s Epic
My mom is so epic,
My kin doesn’t know what to do,
She handles things her own way,
She is a tree, mighty and strong, read more »
12.A War Between Ravna And Kauravas
Rama fought Ravna and killed him.
The good prevailed over the evil.
Thus spoke Ramayana the Epic.
Pandavas fought Kauravas and killed them. read more »
New Epic Poems
- Passion Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Symbol of love, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Love You Because…, Md. Ziaul Haque
- 'I' Am The Modern Epic, Joseph Alexander Shofner
- Epic or Lines, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- Warrior of the Caribbean, Greta Wolzak
- The readiness, hasmukh amathalal
- A curse and legend story., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Ekalavya an Epic story of India, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- War Again!, John Ugolo Umah
- Life is run without proofs., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Yayathi, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Zorro, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- The Long Nocturnal Walks, Hebert Logerie
- After the Poet's Death, Daniel Brick
- I Boomerang, Michelle Claus
- The Very Last, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Ramayana Epic poem., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Wow, ROCHISH MON
- Kannaki, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Epic, Nassy Fesharaki
- comets, Nicole GravellPellerino
- The Only Difference Was..., Tajudeen Shah
- Life Is An Epic, Jaipal Singh
- FIRST DATE, Philo Yan
- Mousai, Peter Russell
- Carpina Carpinteiro (Conto de Mestre Car.., Alexandra Alhadeff
- Love's Story, Cathy Hodgson
- See Me, See You, Cleveland W. Gibson
- K. V. Suryanarayana Murti As A Poet (Vis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Solemn Sounds I hear in Dreams, The Soul.., James Darwin Smith II
- Beautiful poem, SALINI NAIR
- Fathoms Low, Jay Hall
- Life Is A War., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Confusing Maiden, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- A Path to Wales, Sanjay Amruce
- Epic Fight To Save Our Home, Joseph S. Josephides
- Patience or impatience?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Perennial Pursuit., Tajudeen Shah
- The Archer's Bow, Shelbie Hale
- My Name Is Leo, Lauwo George
- Yesterday's Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ebony Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Conditioned Mind, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Lost Soul, Rebecca Alisca
- Homer, Elia Michael
- Epic Eternal On Unfold, Aniruddha Pathak
- I and my dear death, Emad A. Ghani
- Fatal: Ms Onyeche, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Sounds Of Past, Nida Sofi
- I Don't Want To Die, alexander opicho
- cease it, djemoi talbi
- Epic Odes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Puddles Of Bittersweet Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- David and Elaine’s Epic Birthday Battle.., David McLansky
- Fatal 2: ‘MRS. ONYECHE’, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Collective Senses, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Curse Of The Gods (2), Margaret Alice Second
- Maharshi Aurobindo As A Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Lost Love in an Epic Universe, Chris Cariad
- WITH APOLOGIES, Satish Verma
- Past Record, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Eternal Life, SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY
- Cold, silent night, Mahadevan Krishnan
- RECLASSIFICATION, Glen Martin Fitch
- Unending Stress, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Crossing of the Mist, Obaidur Rahman
- Dawn easily qualifies as one of, Emmanuel George Cefai
- THE ESSENCE OF AESTHETICS, ROCHISH MON
- Blown to bits, Marcel Aouizerate
- ODYSSEY, Satish Verma
- Chameleon Colors, Russell Nero
- To The Milton, Ravindra Kumar