The silence between
This an’ that;
The spell an’ un-spell;
The eternal what!
The gap between
One an’ two!
As wide as
The eluding no!
But between us;
No nil an’ null;
O my Mom,
It is full!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Between by dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath )
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart