A tale of a handsome boy,
And a very pretty girl,
Suffice it to say,
It was a handsome-pretty tale.
They hugged and kissed,
And then they got married.
So to this day,
Their love they carried.
For one day,
A boy was born,
And a few years later,
A girl was born.
And the parents rejoiced.
For their love bloomed,
In their children.
They watched them at play,
And the parents kissed.
In the glory of the day.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tale by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mechanical Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life on the edge, Stephen Brian Brady
- The Miracle in a Poem, Sandra Feldman
- Angels Come (Haiku), Sambanath Denis
- love for jezebel, ademola oluwabusayo
- Process Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Growing Older, Kyle Schlicher
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- pitter patter pong, lee fones
- Slice Of Heaven, RoseAnn V. Shawiak