I looked into my mirror,
I saw myself in halves.
I looked at a circle,
And folded it in half.
That made me laugh.
I skateboarded down,
A smooth and hard sidewalk.
I stayed in the middle line.
It was so symmetrical,
So very fine.
The universe is a symmetry,
That I folded in half today.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Symmetry by Vera Sidhwa )
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz