Poet of the River
Take it in Stride (Thought/Motivational/happy)
There are two sides to every coin,
just as there is a before and after.
this journey of life is one i would like to join,
and follow in the steps of laughter.
the world is an amazing thing to see,
so here is what you my friend must decide.
would you stand upon your feet and follow me,
or choose to run and hide?
open your arms into the wind my friend,
let loose, feel free.
look to the glory you hold inside,
and walk on your on path to happiness.
Poet of the River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Take it in Stride (Thought/Motivational/happy) by Poet of the River )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opportune Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Yesterday's Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery