Poet of the River
Take it in Stride (Thought/Motivational/happy)
There are two sides to every coin,
just as there is a before and after.
this journey of life is one i would like to join,
and follow in the steps of laughter.
the world is an amazing thing to see,
so here is what you my friend must decide.
would you stand upon your feet and follow me,
or choose to run and hide?
open your arms into the wind my friend,
let loose, feel free.
look to the glory you hold inside,
and walk on your on path to happiness.
Poet of the River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Take it in Stride (Thought/Motivational/happy) by Poet of the River )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- It's an illusion, Gopikrishnan Nair