Palas Kumar Ray
I have got my weapon so now I do not fear
to live a Life of no value but an ocean of tear.
I don't fear though left in squall all alone to sail
I don't tear for traveling alone life's uncertain trail.
If you ask me and surely you'll I'll tell it all
how did I come across that great fear of fall.
how could it be all possible feeling no fear at all
I'll tell you how it all happened just as a miracle.
The night before I had trouble having a sound sleep
I took a pen and wrote down all suffering I had deep.
Pain, sorrows and all those words I didn't say till date
came around, sat on paper and I could see my fate.
There from they looked at me, laughed at me and shame
I felt a lot as they talked it was all just a pretty game
what they called of Life it was so common to every soul
with that paper I made a sword and made living my goal.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sword by Palas Kumar Ray )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Suicide in the Trenches, Siegfried Sassoon
Poem of the Day
- Nobody, maryline vautravers
- Textology - 3. Mistakes, Joseph Archer
- Your smile, Leong Ming Loong
- everything is ok, Cee Bea
- मेरी तनहाइयां..............., sanjay kumar maurya
- Curses Of Much, Naveed Akram
- Colors of Our Love, Saliah Jabbar
- witness, Cee Bea
- It Was Delightfully Cold, Naveed Akram
- DUAL ROLE, MBJ Pancras