Palas Kumar Ray
I have got my weapon so now I do not fear
to live a Life of no value but an ocean of tear.
I don't fear though left in squall all alone to sail
I don't tear for traveling alone life's uncertain trail.
If you ask me and surely you'll I'll tell it all
how did I come across that great fear of fall.
how could it be all possible feeling no fear at all
I'll tell you how it all happened just as a miracle.
The night before I had trouble having a sound sleep
I took a pen and wrote down all suffering I had deep.
Pain, sorrows and all those words I didn't say till date
came around, sat on paper and I could see my fate.
There from they looked at me, laughed at me and shame
I felt a lot as they talked it was all just a pretty game
what they called of Life it was so common to every soul
with that paper I made a sword and made living my goal.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sword by Palas Kumar Ray )
- Slipping Away, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Waiting In Revlon's Waiting Area, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mother & Daughter, Taimane Fanene
- Is This Love, John Foster
- Time without beginnings a better fiend, Mark Heathcote
- Pain Behind a fake Smile, Curtis Brown
- Faiths gate opens on a garden of peace, Mark Heathcote
- Emotional Hardship, Sandra Feldman
- Untouched, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- My Mother..., Taimane Fanene
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)