Palas Kumar Ray
I have got my weapon so now I do not fear
to live a Life of no value but an ocean of tear.
I don't fear though left in squall all alone to sail
I don't tear for traveling alone life's uncertain trail.
If you ask me and surely you'll I'll tell it all
how did I come across that great fear of fall.
how could it be all possible feeling no fear at all
I'll tell you how it all happened just as a miracle.
The night before I had trouble having a sound sleep
I took a pen and wrote down all suffering I had deep.
Pain, sorrows and all those words I didn't say till date
came around, sat on paper and I could see my fate.
There from they looked at me, laughed at me and shame
I felt a lot as they talked it was all just a pretty game
what they called of Life it was so common to every soul
with that paper I made a sword and made living my goal.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sword by Palas Kumar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- Save By The crumbs, George Egba
- OUR WORDS ARE NOT FUNNY كلماتنا ليست للت.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A SEASON RETREATS..., M.D Dinesh Nair
- Mockingbird tanka, hap rochelle
- My Music Box, Have They Killed You?, mary douglas
- Try to be, hasmukh amathalal
- Id. is case sensative, Aftab Alam
- Tamping Warriors, Michael Olajubu
- Obituary, Tony Adah
- From the Long Sad Party, Mark Strand