Little King of Sorrows
I draw a distinct line. Between Infatuation,
With a stick of dignity is where I leave my mark,
In the sands of poetry. Where an ocean of infinite bliss exists.
You can call me crazy...
to a point.
You may be right.
As here I sit and continue to write.
As I look for corners to flee, to scribble down another plea!
Am I a worthy of these poems so true?
Better question I ask, if even are you?
Don't take this so hard.
Don't read me in spite.
For if all you read is of darkness, then your just dodging my light.
Treat me so mean, cause all I have seen.
But you cant take away the thoughts and words.
I leave blank and empty between.
© 2013 L.K.Sorrows
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Survivor by Little King of Sorrows )
- Dark Hallway, John Foster
- Closing Doors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mayfly, Luke J. Holt
- சூரிய ஒளி தன் அபூர்வ கிரணங்களோடு விரைந்த.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Awe - Inspiring Awareness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Remarkable Photograph, Frank Avon
- White Buffalo Annunciation, mary douglas
- Unrest Soul: Scaffolding Divergence, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- I Was There, David Lacey
- GRACE, Itsoghole O Solomon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)