Little King of Sorrows
Transparent pain and crimson rain.
A fragile heart. The world apart.
Relax and feel. Let time reveal.
Leave worry behind. Now free mind
You see me there without a care?
Follow Spirit. My voice. You hear it?
Within this dream no need to scream.
Silent whisper getting crisper.
I call the glow you hide below.
Behind your eyes a garden lies.
Mid fields of green a path is seen.
Beyond the gate. It's here I wait.
A nod and wink. What do you think?
No right or wrong. Sing me your song.
A voice so sweet. I tap my feet.
Release your fears into my ears.
Change the style with need to smile.
I leave this seed for friend indeed.
Plant with me a healthy tree.
May peace abound this furtile ground.
A place to dwell in Earthly hell.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spirit Voice by Little King of Sorrows )
(30 June 1911 – 14 August 2004)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Dante Gabriel Rossetti
(12 May 1828 – 9 April 1882)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Question, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
Poem of the Day
- Picturing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flag of peace, gajanan mishra
- Changing Positions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Elevated Insight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Teach them to love, Lubinda Lubinda
- Beyond The Ordinary, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the comical dilemma with commas, Bull Hawking
- Hitler: A Life Immersed in Hypocrisy, Paul Hartal
- Creative Interests, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Villanelle: No curse worse than the plac.., T (no first name) Wignesan