Little King of Sorrows
Transparent pain and crimson rain.
A fragile heart. The world apart.
Relax and feel. Let time reveal.
Leave worry behind. Now free mind
You see me there without a care?
Follow Spirit. My voice. You hear it?
Within this dream no need to scream.
Silent whisper getting crisper.
I call the glow you hide below.
Behind your eyes a garden lies.
Mid fields of green a path is seen.
Beyond the gate. It's here I wait.
A nod and wink. What do you think?
No right or wrong. Sing me your song.
A voice so sweet. I tap my feet.
Release your fears into my ears.
Change the style with need to smile.
I leave this seed for friend indeed.
Plant with me a healthy tree.
May peace abound this furtile ground.
A place to dwell in Earthly hell.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spirit Voice by Little King of Sorrows )
- There Is Nothing But Darkness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Unpopped Corn Kernals and Cold Hearts..., Monk E. Biz
- The Full Moon, Vigna Mukund
- Adrenaline is my Mistress, Hayley Lewis
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.33, Monk E. Biz
- Incarnation, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Eternal creation, ramesh rai
- Lomp doch fijn besnaard 2, Madrason writer
- Treasured days..., David Lessard
- The body of my Temple lays unswept;, David McLansky
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)