Little King of Sorrows
Transparent pain and crimson rain.
A fragile heart. The world apart.
Relax and feel. Let time reveal.
Leave worry behind. Now free mind
You see me there without a care?
Follow Spirit. My voice. You hear it?
Within this dream no need to scream.
Silent whisper getting crisper.
I call the glow you hide below.
Behind your eyes a garden lies.
Mid fields of green a path is seen.
Beyond the gate. It's here I wait.
A nod and wink. What do you think?
No right or wrong. Sing me your song.
A voice so sweet. I tap my feet.
Release your fears into my ears.
Change the style with need to smile.
I leave this seed for friend indeed.
Plant with me a healthy tree.
May peace abound this furtile ground.
A place to dwell in Earthly hell.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spirit Voice by Little King of Sorrows )
- Sliding Into Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Nervous Self, You, Lucas Pate
- I Indulge, michael walkerjohn
- Basukinath Temple of Lord Shiva, umaprosad das
- Love Travelling Or The Travellers In Lov.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'll Never Leave You, Michael McParland
- A, Vera Sidhwa
- Save The Girl Child, Bijay Kant Dubey
- God and Most Young People, Is It Poetry
- women,, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- GREATNESS OF MOTHER, P.YASWANTH REDDY
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)