Little King of Sorrows
Transparent pain and crimson rain.
A fragile heart. The world apart.
Relax and feel. Let time reveal.
Leave worry behind. Now free mind
You see me there without a care?
Follow Spirit. My voice. You hear it?
Within this dream no need to scream.
Silent whisper getting crisper.
I call the glow you hide below.
Behind your eyes a garden lies.
Mid fields of green a path is seen.
Beyond the gate. It's here I wait.
A nod and wink. What do you think?
No right or wrong. Sing me your song.
A voice so sweet. I tap my feet.
Release your fears into my ears.
Change the style with need to smile.
I leave this seed for friend indeed.
Plant with me a healthy tree.
May peace abound this furtile ground.
A place to dwell in Earthly hell.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spirit Voice by Little King of Sorrows )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Salvage, appiah japheth
- Sitting In The Park, Paul Gerard Reed
- I wish for peace and not war pieces, Juwon Daniel
- Life is more than anything else, gajanan mishra
- DJ, The Making of A DJ, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Innocent heart, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'll Be Here, Michael P. McParland
- Kitchen Charade, Nicole C Esbach
- &, Nicole C Esbach
- Chiaroscuro, Nicole C Esbach