Sun, Moon And My Imagination
I saw bright sun with blazing shine.
Its behaviour, demeanor masculine.
Armoured like some ancient knight.
Protector of his queen, ready to fight.
I saw shy moon with soothing shine.
Its behaviour, demeanor feminine.
Charms hiding 'tween clouds at night.
As if longing for some armoured knight.
Now think if moon becomes sun.
No night, dreams or romance, none;
Or else entire world needs to turn gay.
What do you think, what do you say?
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sun, Moon And My Imagination by Md. Asadullah )
Did you read them?
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid