Sun, Moon And My Imagination
I saw bright sun with blazing shine.
Its behaviour, demeanor masculine.
Armoured like some ancient knight.
Protector of his queen, ready to fight.
I saw shy moon with soothing shine.
Its behaviour, demeanor feminine.
Charms hiding 'tween clouds at night.
As if longing for some armoured knight.
Now think if moon becomes sun.
No night, dreams or romance, none;
Or else entire world needs to turn gay.
What do you think, what do you say?
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sun, Moon And My Imagination by Md. Asadullah )
Did you read them?
- General Sweeney Dies at 84, Ron Slate
- Respect the truth, men, gajanan mishra
- Respect truth, gajanan mishra
- Reunion, Ron Slate
- Save Your Questions, David Griebel
- Comfort, Alexandra Motschmann
- ISIS and Anti-terror victory, Alexandra Motschmann
- Strange Coincidence, Khairul Ahsan
- THE WRINKLED YOUNG LADY, Visato Kiso
- The Preacher's Wife, Effie Waller Smith
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(3 June 1926 – 5 April 1997)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(November 9 - 1937)
- Heather Burns