Alon Calinao Dy
My body feels too old,
I have this rare cold,
Thinking about you and soon I'll die,
Why did you go without a goodbye?
I could feel my last day on earth,
This would be my final breath,
There's nothing for me to live,
I could feel Judas sinful deed.
I have a gun over my head,
Three hours from now, I'll be dead.
Knives and bottle pills are under my pillow,
If you're here, you'll see I'm very, very low.
My baby, why have you left me all alone?
Now I don't know exactly what I'd do,
I just want you to know that you're the only one,
Who is worth dying for and that's really true.
But before I commit a suicide,
I just want you to know that my spirit,
Will surely be watching over you
Because even in hell, I'll protect you.
I never regret the day I have met you,
The day I said 'I love you, I miss you'
Please, my dear, pray for me now,
Because you'll never see me tomorrow.
I love you and I wish you could hear,
I honestly love you and I hope you're here,
I love you but I must go,
I love you for simply being you.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Suicidal Love by Alon Calinao Dy )
- The Whistle: A Ballad, Robert Burns
- I was done with the world but my heart r.., Melikhaya Zagagana
- revolutionary, Tinashe mulambo
- Epigram on Andrew Turner, Robert Burns
- Man was made to Mourn: A Dirge, Robert Burns
- PLUS SIDE, Terry Collett
- Thank You, Jeremy Horsford
- The Dean of Faculty: A new Ballad, Robert Burns
- Ballad on the American War, Robert Burns
- Epistle to the Rev. John M'Math, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Frog and The Nightingale, Vikram Seth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(20 June 1952 -)