Alon Calinao Dy
How many times I've told you
That I really do love you
How many times you've said to me,
''You trust me with all your life.''
But why you always ask
As if it's an important task,
If you could ever imagine
How vast is my love,
I think you'd be speechless.
Do you think it is funny
To question every word I say?
I now begin to doubt your love
If it would last for a day.
Yes, I have known you
Over a short period of time
But it doesn't mean
You are out of the range.
It sounds crazy I guess
But I love you always
Because you give meaning
To my miserable life.
You give me a bright smile
And the love I always admire
I know, darling, you are worried
But I'm here to make you understand.
I won't bring you any pain
I promise you've so much to gain.
Please, listen to me now.
I'll love as long as you want me too.
I love you, you're the air that I breathe
And that's absolutely the truth.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Strange Love by Alon Calinao Dy )
- The Occident's Secession, michael walkerjohn
- One's Mind, michael walkerjohn
- Mind's Refuse, michael walkerjohn
- 6 is truly 9, michael walkerjohn
- Flowers!, rajendran muthiah
- Never feel alone, hasmukh amathalal
- Last Words Played, michael walkerjohn
- Death is certain, hasmukh amathalal
- The Little Men, michael walkerjohn
- Furthest Right, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley