Alon Calinao Dy
How many times I've told you
That I really do love you
How many times you've said to me,
''You trust me with all your life.''
But why you always ask
As if it's an important task,
If you could ever imagine
How vast is my love,
I think you'd be speechless.
Do you think it is funny
To question every word I say?
I now begin to doubt your love
If it would last for a day.
Yes, I have known you
Over a short period of time
But it doesn't mean
You are out of the range.
It sounds crazy I guess
But I love you always
Because you give meaning
To my miserable life.
You give me a bright smile
And the love I always admire
I know, darling, you are worried
But I'm here to make you understand.
I won't bring you any pain
I promise you've so much to gain.
Please, listen to me now.
I'll love as long as you want me too.
I love you, you're the air that I breathe
And that's absolutely the truth.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Strange Love by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Luna ii, binod bastola
- Killings! Killings!, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- in memory of my first and last love, LUZAAN de Bruyn
- A Pair Of Messy Birds (Fun Poem 158), David Harris