Strength is a energy.
Strength is in different form.
Strength is a game.
Strength is also moral.
Its feel electrifying.
Entire body organ activate to act.
Heart and mind want to do something meaningful.
A source of energy.
Majority of people want to show.
Few want to keep with in their soul.
Result may be good or bad.
Varity of strength numerous.
It ‘s game for political circle.
It's show of strength for sport.
It is also mind game to control over anguish.
Strength play in true spirit.
We will use it for the welfare of people
We will unite and fight for right cause
We will show it to country enemy
Strength is moral boost for all of us.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Strength by ajay srivastava )
- Help, help! !, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Don't cry, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Put your boots on, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Two Cats, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Shrunken Head, Ronald Peat
- SHE - a love poem, Thomas Kay
- Upon Me, Edward Kofi Louis
- Global Pie-in-the-sky, stephen ifill
- Fifty Percent, Tom Higgins
- Yamine, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)