Strength is a energy.
Strength is in different form.
Strength is a game.
Strength is also moral.
Its feel electrifying.
Entire body organ activate to act.
Heart and mind want to do something meaningful.
A source of energy.
Majority of people want to show.
Few want to keep with in their soul.
Result may be good or bad.
Varity of strength numerous.
It ‘s game for political circle.
It's show of strength for sport.
It is also mind game to control over anguish.
Strength play in true spirit.
We will use it for the welfare of people
We will unite and fight for right cause
We will show it to country enemy
Strength is moral boost for all of us.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Strength by ajay srivastava )
- Native land., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Believe in Yourself Worth, Lilly Emery
- Odd One Out, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Do without It, Anirudh Rawat
- Don't Be Afraid, Lilly Emery
- Be, Andy Caldwell
- Tree saplings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Thank You, Tandin Dorji
- May Peace Prevail, Cathy Hodgson
- Baldy Bert, Von Kimball Barney
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)