Strength is a energy.
Strength is in different form.
Strength is a game.
Strength is also moral.
Its feel electrifying.
Entire body organ activate to act.
Heart and mind want to do something meaningful.
A source of energy.
Majority of people want to show.
Few want to keep with in their soul.
Result may be good or bad.
Varity of strength numerous.
It ‘s game for political circle.
It's show of strength for sport.
It is also mind game to control over anguish.
Strength play in true spirit.
We will use it for the welfare of people
We will unite and fight for right cause
We will show it to country enemy
Strength is moral boost for all of us.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Strength by ajay srivastava )
- Beautiful valleys, David Boyce
- Dust Devils, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Threat To My Love, Claude Simpson
- Core Of Mistrust, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Motive Is The Focus, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- macarana, Cee Bea
- Gathering Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Casting Out My Worries To You, Monterio Hill
- The Initiation, Echezonachukwu Nduka
- Circular Cycle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1886 - 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)