Diving deep in the sea
I feel little bit uncomfortable
with my diving suit and oxygen mask.
once I started diving throwing
water away from my hand as well as leg
in a few moment I am totally comfortable in deep sea.
As I pick up speed in search of pearl.
I saw a big fish with open mouth
coming near to me as she is asking me
“how dare your enter my area.”
In few second she take one tiny fish in her mouth and move back
Feel relaxed I thought we human being also doing this.
I again pick up speed, this time I saw group of small
Color full fish float and enjoying in deep water.
As if these small fish want to say
“we live peace fully why don’t you human being live peace fully”
Moving forward I met one octopus
Fear is so high infect I want to go above sea
But octopus didn’t came to me.
Just few yard I saw most wanted pearl
I pick up pearl and take a upward lift.
Life of sea creature is very thrilling
Every thing available for them in precise parameter.
Remain in defined parameter and
Enjoy their life even in Hardship and difficulty.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sea Life by ajay srivastava )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Syllable Of Meaning, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Touching Rendition, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dahshatgard, Bano Ali
- Safe Haven, Denis Martindale
- My Dear Father, Monesh Kumar
- But quarrelsome, gajanan mishra
- Period so brief, hasmukh amathalal
- Rapping Christmas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On Christmas Evening, John Lars Zwerenz
- MAX, Dog goD 8Hate