Diving deep in the sea
I feel little bit uncomfortable
with my diving suit and oxygen mask.
once I started diving throwing
water away from my hand as well as leg
in a few moment I am totally comfortable in deep sea.
As I pick up speed in search of pearl.
I saw a big fish with open mouth
coming near to me as she is asking me
“how dare your enter my area.”
In few second she take one tiny fish in her mouth and move back
Feel relaxed I thought we human being also doing this.
I again pick up speed, this time I saw group of small
Color full fish float and enjoying in deep water.
As if these small fish want to say
“we live peace fully why don’t you human being live peace fully”
Moving forward I met one octopus
Fear is so high infect I want to go above sea
But octopus didn’t came to me.
Just few yard I saw most wanted pearl
I pick up pearl and take a upward lift.
Life of sea creature is very thrilling
Every thing available for them in precise parameter.
Remain in defined parameter and
Enjoy their life even in Hardship and difficulty.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sea Life by ajay srivastava )
- Mother-land I weep for thee, Joseph Ogbonna
- Mother Teresa and I, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- Still Here, silenced work
- A Village Girl, Naveed Khalid
- A Song Of Harp, Naveed Khalid
- An African Woman I am... a Blessing or a.., Vivian Muciri
- You are Everywhere!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Work: The Noun that Verbs the World!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- oh my dear, sushant jha
- Dangerous Curiosity, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)