Diving deep in the sea
I feel little bit uncomfortable
with my diving suit and oxygen mask.
once I started diving throwing
water away from my hand as well as leg
in a few moment I am totally comfortable in deep sea.
As I pick up speed in search of pearl.
I saw a big fish with open mouth
coming near to me as she is asking me
“how dare your enter my area.”
In few second she take one tiny fish in her mouth and move back
Feel relaxed I thought we human being also doing this.
I again pick up speed, this time I saw group of small
Color full fish float and enjoying in deep water.
As if these small fish want to say
“we live peace fully why don’t you human being live peace fully”
Moving forward I met one octopus
Fear is so high infect I want to go above sea
But octopus didn’t came to me.
Just few yard I saw most wanted pearl
I pick up pearl and take a upward lift.
Life of sea creature is very thrilling
Every thing available for them in precise parameter.
Remain in defined parameter and
Enjoy their life even in Hardship and difficulty.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sea Life by ajay srivastava )
- Finnish, Leslie Philibert
- Life shall turn, hasmukh amathalal
- Introverted Victims, Aisling Chia
- No Sheep to Count, Aisling Chia
- Sunset, Kwai Chee Low
- The Immigrants, Romella Kitchens
- Dream of Music, Kwai Chee Low
- An Ode to Coffee, Kwai Chee Low
- ! Forum Personas (PH Forum Commentary), Alice Vedral Rivera
- Songs and Music, Kwai Chee Low
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)