Storm of Life
As the Storm of Life
As the Storm of Life passes me bye,
It makes me think of all of my mistakes and makes me cry.
This is the time in my life that I asked the Lord forgive me and let me join your Eternal Flock,
At this time I know my life will be stable as my foundation of life is on your Rock.
There are times in life it feels like we are going to crash like the Walls of Jericho,
But with the Lord by our side He will never let us crash or let us go.
By the Lord being in my heart it makes my heart joyfully sing.
Because of living a Life of Christ will least what the Eternal Life will bring.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Storm of Life by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola